DCB DEVELOPMENTS ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU!
From our sites to our office we are taking all precautions to protect our staff, trade partners and our clients during this time. We are here no matter how big or small the job ensuring all health and safety measures are met with fierce attention to detail. You can always…TRUST US TO DELIVER.
EACH AND EVERY STAFF MEMBER WORKING FOR DCB DEVELOPMENTS WILL FOLLOW STRICT GUIDELINES TO ENSURE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF EACH OTHER AND OUR CLIENTS.
11th March 2020
As you are aware, health authorities across the nation and globally are continuing to respond to the emergence of the Coronavirus. Our business always follows the advice of public health authorities in these circumstances and I thank you for your support to date as we navigate this situation.
We have been following the advice from relevant health authorities and other state authorities, as to how the virus may impact the construction industry.
Queensland Health is urging all communities to continue to be extra vigilant about health and hygiene at this time and to that end, have asked us to remind our community of simple but important hygiene practices that support public health by:
• Vigorous hand washing with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
• Covering your nose and mouth with a tissue or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing; and
• Avoiding contact with anyone who has flu-like symptoms.
• Staying home if you are unwell.
The current advice in place by the health authorities is:
• If you have left, or transited through mainland China, Iran or South Korea in the last 14 days, you must isolate yourself for 14 days from the date of leaving these countries.
• If you have been in close contact with a proven case of coronavirus, you must isolate yourself for 14 days from the date of last contact with the confirmed case.
For more information refer to the Queensland Health website: http://conditions.health.qld.gov.au/HealthCondition/condition/14/217/838/novel-coronavirus
or call 13Health.
Queensland Health continues to actively manage this situation across the state, and I will keep you informed on the back of any further advice from Queensland Health.
Again, thank you for your ongoing support in keeping our business and community healthy and hygienic.